The goal of the Skills Development Program is to provide limited financial support to disadvantaged individuals acquire education or vocational training. This program helps build a more sustainable and prosperous community.
In 2020 and 2019, we endeavored to foster self-sufficiency in individuals in the following areas:
- Tax specialist certification courses
- CPR and Radiology certification
- Certified internal auditor certification
- New England Hair Academy tuition
- Home inspection course and certification
- ECFMG (medical certification) examination